Special Session on Improving MPI User And Developer Interaction
The IMUDI special session, to be held as a full-day meeting at the EuroMPI 2013 conference in Madrid, Spain, focuses on bringing together the MPI end-user and MPI implementor communities through discussions on MPI usage experiences, techniques, and optimizations. This meeting will focus on evaluating the MPI standard from the perspective of the MPI end-user (application and library developers) and address concerns and insights of MPI implementors and vendors.
Unlike workshops associated with other conferences, the IMUDI session is still considered to be a part of the Euro MPI conference. Submissions will be reviewed separately to facilitate bringing together research publications falling into these “special focus” areas.
- Latest news: http://press.mcs.anl.gov/imudi/imudi2013/news
- Call For Papers: http://press.mcs.anl.gov/imudi/imudi2013/cfp
- Submission Guidelines: http://press.mcs.anl.gov/imudi/imudi2013/submission
- Important Dates: http://press.mcs.anl.gov/imudi/imudi2013/dates
- Program Committee: http://press.mcs.anl.gov/imudi/imudi2013/pc